Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be my Valentine?

Valentines Day is quickly approaching! Whether you think it's a romantic, sentimental, date- worthy day or you're convinced Hallmark invented it to reap endless profit, it's a day that fixates itself upon beauty inside and out. I've always taken extra care to dress my best on Valentine's Day. You never know if maybe you're resentment towards the cheesy holiday will turn itself around once you snag the perfect last- minute date. I don't typically go for the overly cliche holiday look. You know- the fuzzy heart sweaters or the red dresses. I prefer to focus on ethereal beauty and just let it radiate without the attention grabbing amplification. However this year the holiday themed pieces are attempting a comeback, and I may be willing to go along. After I saw this video by my favorite vlogger (stilababe09) I was sold on the holiday- look. I absolutely adore the hair bow and think that mixed with loose curls it's romantic yet still fun and free. The outfit is perfect for the school day, and can transition to night by tucking that sweater into a high- waisted skirt with a pair of tights and cute boots.

So here you are... Enjoy!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day <3  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAn1P2H7Tk

No comments:

Post a Comment