Wednesday, January 30, 2013

XOXO Gossip Girl

A hiatus from Gossip Girl can feel like years if you're as addicted to the Upper East Side drama as I am. Thanks to Eric Daman's brilliant styling — every episode unfolds with a cast of enviable designer goodies. Unfortunately, since the show has left the air for good, I am in need of a new style muse. Blair Waldorf modeled some of the most beautiful, and yet practical, looks on the show. In tribute to to her I feel it necessary to break out my pea coat every so often and tromps through my daily errands in my best pair of kitten heels.
GG majorly influences the way I dress for school dances as well. Whether it's the "Serena" neckline or Taylor Momsen's irresistible edginess I ogle over the formal looks from the show. Since it's that time of year to be endlessly inspired by all of the "dance- worthy" looks everywhere around you, I am sharing my favorite from Gossip Girl's final season. Hit the CW website for more detail regarding all of these looks.

Enjoy!

Oh yeah- and of course- XOXO, Gossip Girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment