Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big Bouncy Curls Tutorial

Ever wondered how red carpet curls are achieved? Do you envy the voluminous curly hair of the infamous Victoria Secret models? They're easy to get!

I've always had straight, medium- thick hair, and as the saying goes "you always want what you can't have", so I have been curling my hair since the seventh grade. Curls are just so endlessly romantic and feminine. I have never actually owned a curling iron or hot curlers, rather I have always used my straightener to curl my hair. It is easy as 1-2-3, and requires a minimum amount of heat. Also, you can curl bigger sections of hair with a double barrel flat iron. I have attatched tutorial pictures of my curls.

I use the CHI Straightener, and a teaspoon of Kerastase Heat Protectant prior to curling.

No comments:

Post a Comment