Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break 2013

As is tradition my family is headed back home to the South coast of Florida! After growing up in Fort Lauderdale moving to Ohio was a huge change... in weather and in wardrobe. Luckily I'm returning to the coast- the gulf coast, to be exact- for the next four years of college at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers. Since I will be spending the next four years stepping out my back door onto Sanibel beach I saved my entire hot- weather- wardrobe. Spring is one of my favorite seasons to observe emerging fashion trends. Over the course of my week long vacay I will share with you every trend I try as I cruise the beaches of Lauderdale. Look forward to cute bikinis, long maxi skirts, and over sized sweaters when I'm not in the water! Happy -almost- Spring Break!

































No comments:

Post a Comment